Thursday, September 3, 2009

Exciting Transitions!

I simply cannot believe that it's the first Thursday of September!

That's fall people.

Fall.

As in, apple picking, and pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and spice cookies, and apple turnovers.

Why am I not in the kitchen right now!?!?!

Anyways, September is a month of transitions in the Leonard home.

Exciting, scary, life-changing transitions.

NOT baby transitions. Don't even go there!

More on that later.

But for now know this.

Fact: My blog template is still black.
Fact: Several of you have very nicely suggested that it's an easy fix.
Fact: Several of you are WRONG.
Fact: The layout tab on my blogger account is missing. Yep, missing. I somehow deleted it.
Fact: I am creating a new template, from scratch as we speak, er...type...and read.

Those are the facts.

Soon, very soon this blog will be no more and you will be directed to a fancy new blog with updated photos (already taken!) and a streamlined layout.

All about cupcakey goodness!

And other baking goodness, of course!

And you and others will have a sneak peak inside my tiny-cake world...and even the chance to sample some of my new creations.

The latest test?

Chocolate cupcakes with ripe raspberry filling, dipped in dark chocolate ganache and topped with vanilla buttercream frosting.

I'm not gonna lie. They were pretty stinkin' fantastic.

Like, lick my plate clean fantastic.

Like, have a cupcake for breakfast a mere 9 hours after the last cupcake fantastic.

And here's just a teaser.

My next creation is based on the Pearson's Salted Nut Roll.

Seriously, just go on a diet now.

Keep watching. I'll post again soon.

Right after I figure out how to work Photoshop!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously KT - this is the easiest fix in history.

You make your curtains...let me fix your blog.