Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just a quick one...

I am writing out of pure desperation.

And a little bit of peer pressure.

I haven't posted a blog in almost a month.

A MONTH! And I've heard from several of you that you've been checking.

I'm sorry. Truly I am.

September ran away from me.

But not before smacking me in the face and giving me the finger.

I feel like I've accomplished nothing! And with October less than 12 hours away I will be glad to say a hearty good riddance to September.

Now, September brought our first wedding anniversary and an absolutely FANTASTIC (with a capital F!) honeymoon/anniversary vacation in Mexcio. And for that I feel truly blessed and am VERY thankful.

However, the old "To Do" list is laughing at me and sneering at the number of things unchecked.

Dirty little "To Do" list!

Life changes, transitions, and 3 jobs seem to be getting in the way of writing...and baking.

But don't worry, I promise to be back at it soon.

Wanna' know when? Tonight!

I am making individual Cookies N Cream Cheesecakes for a little girly get-together at my place tomorrow.

Mmmmm...smooth, creamy cheesecake, wrapped around chocolatey sandwich cookie bits. And there will probably be a chocolate ganache drizzle. Because why wouldn't there be?

How is that ever bad??

It's not I tell you. It's cream-tastic!

And I'm thrilled to be baking again...and blogging again!

Welcome back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippe,you blogged!! I was drooling when reading about your desserts!!! Sounds yummy.ENJOY
your friend Tammy