Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kate's BakeShop

Those who know me know that I love to bake.

I bake what I love.

I love to bake what I love.

You get the idea.

Me and baking...we are friends.

And in honor of that love I've started a little, tiny, new-born-baby, side business.

It's called Kate's BakeShop.

Cute, no?

I'm doing cupcake catering and loving absolutely every single crumbly moment of it!

And one day I'm hoping my tiny, baby business will grow into a full blown grown up business for me. Cupcakes every day!!

To that end I've started a blog, solely dedicated to baking. I'll still probably use this blog for Leonard Life updates, but all my baking stuff will be here:

CUPCAKES AWAIT YOU!

Read on readers!

1 comment:

Alan, Kimberly, Landon, Tate, and Bentley said...

Love the look of the new blog!!!!! I tried commenting on there though, but it didn't work. I will be in need of Elmo cupcakes sometime in January for Landon's birthday/playdate and "rattle" cupcakes for a baby shower on January 30th (unless you have other great cupcakes perfect for a baby shower that I have yet to see). We can talk more details soon : )